Tuesday

Part 2.


Dear Maniac Stepper Lady,
You might remember me writing to you in a prior post
Apparently I didn't make my self clear.
Yes, you made it to class LATE again today.
The reason why I get to class early is to claim my spot, now if you want to dry hump the mirror.
:: GET THERE EARLY::
(so I can stand as far away as possible from you)
and claim your spot, don't stroll in 15 minutes late and assume everyone wants to stop their rhythm and move so you can have some room.
thank GAWD
I was already as far up in the front of the room as possible, so you couldn't steal a spot in front of me and totally distract me the ENTIRE time with your physcotic stepping moves.
whew
although you are still distracting, I was able to focus most of the time!
Like SERIOUSLY are you trying to prove some point that she you pop, lunge, and kick higher
than everyone else?
YOU WIN YOU FREAKING WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment