Friday

Nice to meet you.

While you probably assuming this is some weight loose adventure blog, or how to get fit and stay in shape blog. IT'S NOT...

I'm just a 25 year old healthy, fit mom of three kids, who HATED anything to do with working out prior to having children. Now I find myself eagerly going because its the only me time I typically get in a day.

Just a little bit more about me, I'm 5'2 and 110 pounds so I typically get "the look" of death by most woman struggling at the gym. Or "why do you even work out?", "You're already too skinny". Blah, because I can, and because I don't want to end up NEEDING to be here. I don't starve myself I eat what I want when I want, I am just blessed with good genes, and fast metabolism thus far. Don't get me wrong I worked my ass off to get where I am now after three kids. I'm not one of those freak of nature woman who gain a belly, have the baby and are magically a stick again, I've got stretch marks in places I didn't know existed. (Where you ask, my calves, YES I said my calves!)

Yeah, the whole healthy thing is great, but I go for my SANITY. So here I was blog about my experience, comments, run ins, people, and just flat out things im thinking while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment